1/27/09

My 5 Addictions

Five addictions of mine are:

1)  Diet Coke (not diet Pepsi) and it has to be on the rocks
2)  DVR - I have not watched a TV show live in three years
3)  The computer in front of me - I spend way too much time on this (and also, my crackberry)
4)  Sewing - I have about 8 projects right now to work on (thanks to all the recent sales - I stocked up on material).  By the way, this would not have been an addiction of mine one year ago today.
5)  Mushrooms - I could seriously eat these on almost everything.  

I am tagging whoever would like to do this.  It was fun and different than a picture tag.

2 comments:

A & E Harwell said...

I like that all of our addictions are the same. We were meant to be sisters! Sorry I haven't called back yet... let's talk on the phone soon!

Susan said...

i like mushrooms too! i knew you liked them but i don't think i realized how much you like them!