
A few days ago, Patrick and I decided to have a date night on Friday night. I ask him to plan a fun and unique date (because I am normally the planner). All I knew about the night was what time to be ready. I love surprises! Well, let's just say, he did an great job! We had dinner at 26 in Five Points and then went to "The Greatest Show on Earth". I felt like a kid again. From the elephants and tigers to the acrobats, it was an awesome show. We look forward to taking Madelyn and Brooks to the circus next time it comes to town. We bought them a wand that lights up and spins, cant wait to give it to them in the morning. Thank you to my wonderful husband for a fun and exciting date. I love you!!!!
P.S. There would be tons of pictures to post if I had known where we were going. :)



3 comments:
what a sweet husband! thanks again for coming to visit in the hospital! ya'll were so sweet to do that. can't wait to get together with everyone again when things settle down.
How sweet!! Glad you guys had a great evening out together! Hope to see you all soon!
i'm just now checking this! you're slideshow doesn't work for some reason. that was definitely a creative date!
Post a Comment