
Our little chef, Madelyn, made supper tonight. It was awesome - pizza! As you can see, in this first picture the sauce is being spread.

Next, the pepperoni made it on the pizza. She was really concentrating on this task.

Next, came the mushrooms and then cheese. Madelyn and Mommy love mushrooms!! She wanted to put all the cheese on hers, go figure. Who doesn't like cheese?

Yeah, they are all done and ready for the oven.

And now we are playing around, taking pictures of ourselves, while the pizzas are cooking!
Scroll down for one more new post!
By the way, Happy 2009 (14 days late)!
5 comments:
I love Madelyn's hat and apron! Looks like she is going to be a BIG help in the kitchen!! Happy New Year!
awww Madelyn I'm so proud!! (where did you get the little chef hat? you know I'm going to have to get baby mac one of those!) She's getting so big and I'm so sad I don't get to see her much anymore!
I've had a relapse with the nausea..ugh! Stayed home from work today...hopefully it will go away sooner than later- let's hang out soon!
ell Madelyn that I am ready for her to come and make Aunt E a pizza! Yummy! And she can save all the mushrooms for me! Also, I am very disspointed that she is not wearing the apron I made her. Im sure the pizzas would have been even better if made it that apron! Miss you guys. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from E and Andrew!
cute!! i'm just now checking blogs. i love these pics. Meredith loves to cook. i should try pizzas with her. that's something fun to do in the hour that she gets up and daddy isn't home yet!
Post a Comment