
We went to the lake yesterday for the day and had a blast. It was such a beautiful day. Patrick's Parents and Uncle Andrew and Aunt Elizabeth we all there. We rode on the boat and enjoyed the wind, but didn't get in the water because it was way to cold. Maybe when we go back in a few weeks it will be warmer. Madelyn is trying on Aunt E's sunglasses in the picture above. She thinks she is cool!

Brooks is ready for the boat ride!

Madelyn is helping her daddy drive the boat (or maybe she is resting)!

I love my Uncle Andrew and Aunt E!

Baba and Madelyn are heading for the boat to go for our ride!
4 comments:
Sooooooooooooo fun!!! I'm completely jealous! Will and I were just talking Sat about how we look forward to taking Catelyn out on the boat. So glad ya'll got to do that!
Sooooooooooooo fun!!! I'm completely jealous! Will and I were just talking Sat about how we look forward to taking Catelyn out on the boat. So glad ya'll got to do that!
Leslie - I was so excited to find your blog through Laura Brantley's blog! How are ya'll? We are good - just waiting on Baby Ellis to make his debut. You will have to check out our blog that we just started...http://elizabethandrobert.blogspot.com/
Tell Patrick hey and hope to see ya'll soon! love, elizabeth
Leslie, I don't think I will make it to the wedding since we will have a 6 wk old baby and have to fly to B'ham then drive to Mississippi. I am really sad to miss it but Robert will be there of course! We will definitely have to keep in touch through the blogs! :)
Post a Comment