4/21/08

I've Been Tagged



My good friend tagged me so now you're about to know some useless information about me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a junior at The University of Alabama!

2. 5 Things on my To Do List Today.
~Call the pest control man
~Workout at the Gym
~Take Madelyn to Toddler Tales (storytime at the Library)
~Take a meal to a friend who had a baby
~Go to the park with a friend

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy
~Fruit
~Cheez-its
~Baked Ruffles (chedder and sour cream)
~Fiber One Bars
~Any other chips (I prefer salty over sweet)

4. 5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
~Pay off my house
~Get a vacation home at the beach
~Give money to the needy
~Take a month long vacation
~Get a new SUV (bigger than what I have)

5. 5 Bad Habits:
~Playing on the internet too much
~Watching to much TV
~Spending to much money on crafts
~Not showering everyday
~NOT drinking enough water

5 Places I've Lived:
~New Orleans, LA
~Sunset, LA
~Ashford, AL
~Montgomery, AL
~Troy, AL

5 Jobs I've Had:
~Wetumpka Fitness Center
~Delechamps (for only 3 months because I got the bank job)
~First National Bank of Wetumpka
~Regions Bank
~Jackson Thornton (CPA firm)

You're IT!
Ashley Spencer
Brooke Slocumb
Carolyn Woodall
Stephanie Moody



1 comment:

Busy momma said...

Look. Busy momma is way too busy for your tag games!! And there's not as much time for sarcasm as there used to be either- get over it you beach bum!!