9/21/10

Our kids are.......





DOUBLING!!!!!! That's right, we are having twins!!!! We are super excited but it still all seems like a dream. :) I am 13 weeks, due March 30th. So they may be February babies. Madelyn and Brooks are excited as well. Please pray all goes well and that they will be healthy. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

5 comments:

Deb said...

Les...the onesies turned out PRECIOUS!!! I still can't get over what a big girl and big boy Madeline and Brooks are looking. Such cutties!! So excited for you friend!

Tawnya said...

How cute!! Love the shirts! Congratulations!! Praying for you and all of your babies!

The Collins Family said...

YAY for babies!!!

Ashley said...

soooooo adorable Les!!!!! Can't wait for more babies to love on!

A & E Harwell said...

yay!! so glad you posted so i can brag about wilson's new cousins on our blog!! we can't wait to meet you A and B!