9/3/10

Georgia Aquarium

Well, time to play catch up on our life for the past two months! :) Patrick, Brooks, and I went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta back in July while Madelyn was at Baba Camp in Auburn (with Patrick's parents). We had fun spending some one on one time with him and he had a ball at the aquarium. Also, from the report that I got from Madelyn, she had a great time at "camp"! Thank you Baba and Grandan!!


5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Looks like fun! LOVE the new blog look! Welcome back!

Deb said...

Such cute pics and the new blog is so cute (way to go Rach!). Loved getting to see you this weekend!!

Sara said...

First time I've seen the new blog. It looks great!

moodyfamily said...

Your blog is SO cute! For some reason my cute background disappeared and when I upload a new one, nothing changes. Do you know what to do?

So glad your family is doing well! :)

Kimmie said...

LOVE the new blog look!! I'm glad you were able to get in touch with Rachel..she's great isn't she. And it gives you an excuse to blog more when your blog is cuter. :)