The first night there, Laura Leigh and I decided to go sledding out our back door (little did we think that we would be walking back up the hill after we were done). We were so out of breath, we thought we were going to have to visit the 24 hour oxygen bar. Pretty much the whole trip, we all stayed out of breath. The altitude is around 12,000 ft.
I got to ride the lift one time with this little four year old girl named Skylar. She was in ski school and the instructor asked me to ride with her. We had fun talking about all her pets. It made me miss my little ones!




2 comments:
Looks like a great trip!! So happy you guys got away together...
Hey, Leslie!
Looks like you had a great trip! I'm so glad you got to do that. I also wanted you to know I have a blogspot now. Hope y'all are doing well!
Love,
Steph
Post a Comment