
These are a few of my favorite things that I have made this year (well one was not made this year).... Above is a frame I bought at Christmas Village this year, and I, of course, love it!! On the subject of favorites, the picture in the frame is one of my favorite family pictures that we have made. All the pictures from this photo session were awesome!!!!

This painted window frame is in Madelyn's room! I made this earlier in 2009 when we converted Madelyn to her big girl bed!

Finally, I made a bow holder big enough to hold all of her bows. Chore for 2010, go
thru and pull off the small bows that we
dont wear anymore.

Earlier in the year, I hung a curtain rod on each side of my craft room to display Madelyn and Brooks' art work. This is Madelyn's side and as you can see it is over crowded. We stay busy doing crafts! She loves crafts just like her mommy!

Wow, I was busy with these outfits! I made 4 outfits (2
UA and 2 AU) for the kids. I feel like it took me forever to finish them. I do have to say that I loved how they turned out!!!!

For this Winter, I had the snowman shirts made and then I made some reversible pants to go with them. I plan on Madelyn and Brooks wearing the pants this Spring with another shirt.
Precious
hand prints: Each year, I have the kids
hand prints done by this lady that works out of her home in
Trussville. I started three years ago and the first time I went with one of my good friends to her house to have it done and the last two years the lady has come to an open house my friend hosted in October. I think I will run out of wall space soon but would love to continue this tradition!!! Madelyn's hands are on the left and Brooks' hands are on the right.

Christmas Advent Calender - this was so much fun to make but was also very time consuming! The good thing is that a few of my friends were working on theirs at the same time so we were able to bounce ideas off each! Goal for 2010 is to make a "Give Thanks" calendar for November. I am looking forward to the fun things that I will make in 2010!!!!

This last picture I love because they are being sweet and watching a movie together. Happy New Year to Everyone!!!
4 comments:
love all the things you have made!! very talented!!
I love all of them too! It is so good to see you and your family!
so cute Les! Love all of it! Your gonna have to show me how you did the advent calendar...totally want one of those..and I would love to make a give thanks calendar for next year!
Les...I'm so proud of you!! Everything looks so great! The advent calendar turned out precious! Maybe I'll finish mine by next year. Ha!!!
Post a Comment