11/8/09

Give Thanks

"Give thanks with a grateful heart, give thanks to the Holy one, give thanks for He has given Jesus Christ his Son!"  I love this song!  I am so grateful to Him for he has given me His Son, my family, and friends!  We are so blessed and I just wanted to give thanks for all we have been blessed with!!  
I am thankful for:
1)  My salvation
2) My husband and groom, Patrick (I love you so much!)
3) Madelyn, what a blessing she brings to my life everyday!
4) Brooks, he is changing so much daily and it is so fun to see his little personality shine!
5) Our Parents and siblings
6) All our family (we are so blessed to be apart of two wonderful families)
7) A roof over my head
8) Patrick's Job and my ability to stay at home with our children
9) Friends - yall know how much you mean to me!  Thanks for always being there in times of need! 
10) My Health
11) And many more things!!!!!





No comments: