Brooks' had his first haircut at 18 months (back in April). He didn't know what in the world that lady was doing to him. But when he got his sucker, he was good for a while. Yeah, all done. What a cute little first haircut!!! This is Madelyn and Brooks' first popsicle! Yes, I know, crazy. Madelyn is 3 and Brooks is 19 months. This was back in May. I am seriously playing catch up on my blog! Madelyn went to the movie for the first time with her friend Clay back in June. She was beside herself. She loved it and as you can see she loved the popcorn and sprite as well. It was so packed, her first experience was on the very first row! Bye bye Clay, enjoyed it!
I am a mother of two wonderful children that keep me extremely busy. They entertain me daily with the new and funny things that they say and do! I am also a wife to an amazing man (Patrick). He is a commercial real estate broker. He loves to play golf and is a huge Auburn fan (we are a divided family). I am a big Alabama fan. I also like to scrapbook (although I stay behind), sew (espec. with friends), and enjoy the outdoors. Madelyn (3 years old) and Brooks (2 years old) are the two little ones in our family! We are truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment