3/25/09

Birthday Celebration for Madelyn with Family

Wow, how time flies!  Our little princess is turning three this coming Saturday.  We celebrated with family this past weekend and Madelyn had a ball.  She got a little wooden bench from her Grandan (Patrick's dad) and she got a little wooden table from her Pepaw (My dad).  Both granddads enjoy doing wood working in their spare time.  They both laugh because I keep putting in my orders for different things.  She got so many cute things from everyone.  Thank you so much for coming to celebrate with Madelyn!  We love you!


Madelyn and Two (that is what she named her baby) posing for a picture!!
For her little party, I made some double doozies and cookies with icing in it and sprinkles on top (It's strange, but Madelyn does not like cake).  I thought she would eat one of these and she would not, maybe it's the icing.  But as you see below, Brooks loved it!!!

These are the cookies I made to send tomorrow to her preschool class to enjoy for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Madelyn!!


1 comment:

Susan said...

These are cute pictures. Can't wait to see the ones from her party! I love her birthday shirt. By the way, I'm totally stealing your plate idea and writing on it with a erasable marker!!