
Madelyn and two of her friends (Meredith and Caroline) are playing in the floor. They are within 8 months of each other and play well together. Madelyn loves her friends. She randomly talks about all of friends during the week. She can tell us who is in her class at school and who is in her class at church. When we drive up to a friends house, she knows who lives there without me saying. The other day we were driving to pick up a meal and we turned by Whole Foods off of 280 and Madelyn automatically said, "Mommy, are we going to Kate's house?" It is so funny the things they know at this age. We thank God everyday for all of our friends.

Brooks loves hanging with the girls!
See below for another post (sorry I am behind).
4 comments:
I really miss you guys. I almost cried this weekend about it. I don't like that Brooks is walking and I haven't even seen him do it! Will you please give the kids a kiss and a hug for me and tell them Aunt E loves them!!
I do love the cutesblogontheblock...how do you put a picture at the very top where the title of your blog is?
Cute pictures! I love them!
Also, can you email these to me somehow so I can have them digitally?
Post a Comment