11/30/08

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time with family over the past few days. I am so thankful to have the Lord as my Savior, to have a wonderful husband and two beautiful kids, to have family that loves us, to have friends that are always there for you, to have good health, and the list could go on. God is so good to all of us!!! We spent Wednesday to Friday at my parents house. Above is a picture of my mom, me, my grandmother, my sister, Madelyn, and my sister's mother-in-law. Friday morning (at 5:00) the girls went shopping until 2:00 (I was completely exhausted). Before we left Montgomery, we got to have dinner with Patrick's family and my sister-in-law's (Elizabeth) family. It was fun getting to see them over the thanksgiving weekend.
Bobby carving the turkey (getting ready for the big meal)

Me about to shoot a rifle (move back I'm armed! :) )
My precious angel in her turkey outfit


1 comment:

A & E Harwell said...

cute pictures, leslie! i finally updated our blog... and used one of your pics of madelyn and brooks. i hope i don't need to pay copyright fees to you for that!