The four of us celebrated Brooks' actual birthday today. (Sorry: The pictures are way out of order because of how I loaded them.) We gave him his first firetruck and his new car seat (we will see this week if he weighs enough to use it turned around).
10/11/08
Happy Birthday Brooks
The four of us celebrated Brooks' actual birthday today. (Sorry: The pictures are way out of order because of how I loaded them.) We gave him his first firetruck and his new car seat (we will see this week if he weighs enough to use it turned around).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Girl you had a busy weekend! Looks like had fun! Happy Birthday Brooks!!
Happy Birthday Brooks!!! No, I can NOT believe it's been a whole year!! that is crazy! Oh, and can hire miss Madelyn? She sure looked like she was working hard on those cookies!(:
Happy Birthday Brooks! Looks like y'all had such a great time! It was fun seeing you this morning!
Post a Comment