As you can see from the slide show, we had a wonderful time at the lake for the long holiday weekend. It was great getting to spend time with family and friends. Welcome back Andrew and Elizabeth (we missed you)!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband today! 7 awesome years and I pray for many more with him. I love you Patrick!!!






5 comments:
Looks like SO much fun!
Such a fun weekend. What kind of crafts did ya'll do?
Guess who has a blog now?! We love you and had a blast this weekend. Can't wait to see you again!
hey, if I go back to that market, I will definitely grab you a bag. They were about $25. Do you want it plain or with the logos on it? Most had the logos. See you soon.
fun pics Les- I can't believe how big Brooks is getting! and you look great in that black bathingsuit(:
Post a Comment